CP2102 USB to TTL Module with DTR pin (Can work as Arduino Programmer)Brand: Elementz Engineers Guild Private Limited
Product Code: CP2102_USB_TTL
Availability: In Stock
10 or more Rs145.00
25 or more Rs140.00
25 or more Rs140.00
1 x CP2102 USB to TTL Module (Can be used as Arduino Programmer)
5 x Female to Female Jumper Wires
NOTE : Colour of Jumper Wires may be different to the images in the listing (Images are for illustration purposes only). If you are specific about colour, please contact us before making payment for the item.
CP2102 Based - Better and Faster than Cheap PL2303 based boards
USB specification 2.0 compliant with full-speed 12Mbps.
Supports Windows 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista / Server 2003 / XP / 2000 / 98SE / CE 6.0 / CE 5.0
Supports Max OS X / Mac OS 9
Supports Linux 3.x.x / 2.x.x.
Baud rates: 300 bps to 1 Mbps.
Byte receive buffer: 640 byte transmit buffer.
Create virtual COM port and connect your old devices which use serial port communication
Compatible with both 3.3V & 5V levels
500mA self recovery fuse for protection
Two onboard data transmission and reception indicators to monitor data transfer status in real time
Reserve 3.3V and 5V pin interface, easy for the DDWRT of different voltage system that need power
Electrostatic package,insures the board will not be damaged before use
All handshaking and modem interface signals.
Hardware or X-On/X-Off handshaking supported.
Event character support Line break transmission.
USB suspend states supported via SUSPEND pins.
Temperature Range: -40 to +85 degree Celsius.
- Easily connect computer with all Micro-controller Units (MCU) (Supports 3.3V & 5V)
- Can be used to program Arduino boards using DTR pin along with TX, RX, GND and 5V or 3.3V
- All kinds of satellites set-top box upgrade
- Router, HDD, ADSL, broad band modem firmware upgrade or cracked upgrade
- Cellphone, XBOX360, GPS serial communication, vehicle inspection and test, DVD flash, etc
- Burn write STC MCU, NXP MCU, renesas MCU, NEC MCU, etc
- Simple UART communication, used in UART debugging tools like putty, hyper terminal, etc
- USB signal transferred to TTL signal, may be used by electronic enthusiasts
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good