BREAD BOARD GL-12Product Code: BREADBOARD-GL12
Availability: In Stock
A breadboard is used to make up temporary circuits for testing or to try out an idea. No soldering is required so it is easy to change connections and replace components. Parts will not be damaged so they will be available for re-use afterwards.
- 100% Brand New & High Quality!
- 840 Tie points
- 128 Groups of 5 connected terminals
- 8 Bus of 25 connected terminals
- 175 x 67 x 8mm (Products can be spliced together in the same specification)
- Reusable for fast build a prototype of an electronic circuit
- Each unit will accept transistors, diodes, LEDS, resistors, capacitors and virtually all types of components
- No soldering required
- Can modify or revise the circuits easily
- Similar prototyping printed circuit boards
- An invaluable tool for experimenting with circuit designs whether in the R&D or university lab
- Adhesive sheet on the back side of the board.
- Fit for jumper wire of 0.8mm diameter.
- Standard 2.54mm hole spacing
- Excellent quality breadboard.
- ABS plastic material.
- Completely reusable.
- Light weight, easy to carry.
- Easy to use
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good