BeagleBone Black Cape for Arduino adapts the Beaglebone's 2x23 header into Arduino R3 compatible female header. With this cape we can use the arduino compatible shield with BeagleBone Black.
The ICSP pins are brought out on the cape, similar to that on an Arduino board. Much like other Wavershare capes, this one too provides a debug interface and boot selection button. The adapter cape is really a fantastic idea as it enriches the add on support for Beaglebone with Arduino shields.
- Compatible with Arduino Shields
- Arduino ICSP interface brought out
- DEBUG interface : for debugging BB Black OR connected Arduino shields
- Power indicator
- BOOT selection button for BeagleBone Black
- VIN voltage level selection jumper (5V VDD & Custom power supply)
- IOREF voltage level selection jumper (5V & 3V3)
- 1x BeagleBone Black Cape for Arduino